Hi Bruno,

     I finally got the whole cert chain, but the real problem is that
I can't get it through the
request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate"), I only
got it using the request.getAttribute("SSL_CLIENT_CERT_CHAIN_n").

     I read an e-mail that you stated:
     "In Tomcat, I've only managed to get the client certificate and
not the full chain. A quick glance at
apache-tomcat-6.0.14-src/java/org/apache/coyote/ajp/AjpProcessor.java
seems to indicate that only an array of size 1 is created, which would
explain this behaviour. I'm not sure if everything regarding AJP and
X509Certificates happens in this class in Tomcat."

    Did you managed to get full cert chain in a X509Certificate array
using request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate")?

    Other thing that I noticed that you wrote, is that you are able to
get the full cert-chain only the first time the client browser connect
to the server, looking at mod_jk.log seems to be a mod_jk issue, it
happens to me as well.

Best regards,
Rafael