> From: Bob the BlueBerry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: SecurityException when starting TomCat
>
> I just enabled the invoker servlet because the book
> I'm reading told me to, and it said to use the
> '/servlet/*' mapping. Which one should I use?

Throw that book away and read the servlet spec and the real Tomcat docs.
There probably are decent books about Tomcat out there that others could
recommend.

Don't use the invoker servlet - it truly is anathema.  Proper servlet
mappings are pretty simple, and the Tomcat download includes many
examples.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.