Hi,

  I have one JBoss instance (4.0.5GA) running on Linux. The machine has one IP
with two domains.
  www.domain1.com
  www.domain2.com

  I have two SSL certificates, one for each domain, imported into keystore.
  I need to use both without any warnings from browser
  https://www.domain1.com
  https://www.domain2.com

  Can Tomcat pick the right certificate based on current domain name?

  But according to
  http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/ssl-howto.html

          keyAlias  Add this element if your have more than one key in the
KeyStore. If the element is not present the first key read in the KeyStore will
be used.

  How to work around this?

  Thanks for help!
  Dave