> From: Dan D. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Out of Memory Errors when upgrading from 5.0.27 to 6.0.14
>
> I added a ROOT directory in /home/user/html, with a META-INF
> and WEB-INF directory in it.
>
> When starting tomcat, however, the work directory is still full of
> directories that have nothing to do with the actual application.

What you did sounds good, so far.  What else is under /home/user/html?
Since it's the declared appBase, *any* directories immediately under it
are going to be treated as webapps, and will create entries in Tomcat's
work directory.

Also check what's under conf/Catalina/www.domain.com; any files
immediately under that directory with an extension of .xml will be
considered as context descriptors.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.