Hi!

I have application developed not by me. This application adds new data to
http threads at each requests. So, periodically there is memory overload,
because threads are not destroyed after each request because of thread pool.

So, workaround for me is turn off thread pool, I think. So, as far as I
know, best way to do this is to set minSpareThreads=0 maxSpareThreads=0.

Is this a best way to turn off thread pool? What's happened with tomcat if I
turn of thread pool?

Thanks!