-----Mensagem original-----
De: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2008 13:00
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: RE: RES: Tomcat6 classloader problem

> From: David Delbecq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: RES: Tomcat6 classloader problem
>
> From http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/logging.html :
> "Tomcat 6.0 uses Commons Logging
> <http://commons.apache.org/logging> throughout its internal
> code allowing the developer to choose a logging configuration
> that suits their needs,"

That bit of the doc may be out of date (or "no longer operative", as
some politicians would say).  I can't find any instances of commons
logging classes in any of the 6.0 jars, whereas the
commons-logging-api.jar was present in the 5.5 releases.

> Could it be this class is exposed to webapps?

Not likely; I wonder if the class the OP put into Tomcat's lib directory
is holding downward references to loggers in one of the webapps, thereby
causing issues when accessed by the other webapp.  In 5.5, the logger
reference may have been satisfied by the one provided by Tomcat, which
is no longer there.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

09:31