We have two versions, 4.1.29 and 5.0.28, Tomcat running in our environment.
In the 4.1.29, we are using the http10 connector. In the logs we see
messages when a connection is being refused when there are no more threads
available to process the request. We also see messages in the logs when
Tomcat is starting/ending a thread with the thread number. We don't see any
of this type messages in the 5.0.28 logs, in which we are using the http11
connector. Is this type of information available in tomcat 5.0?