OOPS sorry previous email sent before I finished writing it.

Hi,

I am running Tomcat 5.5

I have a website running in a cocoon application under Tomcat5.5, every few days the pages will not load and eventually the browser times out. If I then stop tomcat and then start it everything then works fine.

I have other instances of Tomcat running other websites on the same server which are not having this problem. Am I right in assuming that all the Tomcat instances share the same memory and that if so it can't be a Tomcat memory problem?

If its not a Tomcat memory problem what could it be?

Thanks

Peter