Mark, thanks so much! I just installed it (in about 5 seconds!), and I've got
to  say 'Probe rocks!' Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. This
gives me what I asked for but much much more ;)

Mark Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Rob Levin wrote:
> Sorry if this is a silly question but is there a monitor tool specifically
> for connection pooling/dataSources in tomcat6? I have debug=5:

Not specifically for connection pools but I would use the excellent lambdaprobe
http://www.lambdaprobe.org/

It does everything you want and a whole lot more.

Mark