kill -9 my friend :)

Andrew Hole wrote:
 The "valueUnbound" is NOT being propagated from the TC instance shutting
down across the cluster. The valueunbound is executed when I do the shutdown
of an TC instance  (session logout tracking was done -> database record
inserted). After that I still work with this session on the active node ...
(however, on database i already have a logout session record). What we want
is that the valueunbound not be
executed while there is an active node in the cluster.

Thanks a lot

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Rainer Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>