Stephen More wrote:
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Caldarale, Charles R <Chuc.......m> wrote:
 > From within a war file, I need to access the Connector Address.

 Why don't you tell us what you're really trying to do, and what Tomcat
 level you're trying to do it on.

 It's not at all clear what you mean by "Connector Address"; the local IP
 address on which the connector is listening?  It's usually 0.0.0.0, so
 that doesn't make much sense.

OK, I am currently running multiple tomcats on 1 server so they are
not bound to 0.0.0.0.
instance one will be 1.2.3.4:8080
instance two will be 1.2.3.5:8080
instance three will be 1.2.3.6:8080

Set an environment variable in the startup script?

Mark