> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Does tomcat support multicores
>
> | Doesn't XP limit itself to two cores?
>
> I don't think so.

I'm sure some versions of XP are limited to two CPUs, since that was a
concern when HyperThreading was all the rage.  It may be just the Home
edition, rather than Pro.  I know the Windows Server versions (different
license than XP) all support at least four CPUs.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.