From: "Caldarale, Charles R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 9:14 PM
Subject: RE: Problems Configuring SSL / JSSE

> From: Chad Lehman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Problems Configuring SSL / JSSE
>
> There is no tcnative-1.dll here.

If that's the case, then there should be an entry in the logs about APR
not being available; make sure that's the case.

Anything else in the logs, either during Tomcat startup or when you're
actually trying to make the connection?  The catalina.*.log should show
each connector starting up.

Your <Connector> settings are almost identical to mine, other than I
don't use a variable in the keystoreFile attribute; try changing that to
an explict absolute path.  Also make sure the redirectPort is set to 443
in your port 80 <Connector>, and that you really did uncomment the 443
one.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.