Hello,

I am trying to build mod_jk on Solaris 10 x86, which unfortunately is not
available in binary form.

I dlded Apache source and built using:

     $ PATH=$PATH:/usr/sfw/bin:/usr/ccs/bin

     $ export PATH SH_LIBS

     $ ./configure --with-included-apr
--prefix=/usr/local/apache/httpd-2.2.8 --enable-so --enable-mods -shared=ssl
--enable-ssl --enable-module=rewrite --enable-shared=rewrite

I then dlded mod_jk source, cd native, then tried to build using the apxs
from the Apache i just built from source. I am getting a general error which
is not helping me to identify the problem.

Where can i look to get more information? thanks

# ./configure --with-apxs=/local/apache/apache2.2.8/bin/apxs

: bad interpreter: No such file or directory