Greetings;

We're using JBoss 4.0.5.GA, bundled with Tomcat 5.5.20.

Security vulnerabilities were found in Tomcat 5.5 and Tomcat 6.0 and
fixed
in Tomcat 5.5.26 and 6.0.16, and users are advised to upgrade.

The design of Tomcat folders/files in JBoss 4.0.5.GA doesn't match the
full
(or embedded) Tomcat 5.5.26 installation, so I don't know how to upgrade
Tomcat
without upgrading JBoss.

I looked at JBoss upgrades, but no stable release is available that
includes
the required Tomcat version.  I asked JBoss Support how to upgrade
Tomcat
without upgrading JBoss, but didn't get a response.

Can Tomcat be upgraded separately from JBoss, or is the upgrade
something that
JBoss must provide?  Can someone point me in the right direction on how
upgrade from Tomcat 5.5.20 to 5.5.26 within JBoss 4.0.5?

Thanks,
Steve