> From: Jim Garrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: DelegatingCallableStatement.getInnermostDelegate()
> -- NoSuchMethodError
>
> I've examined the commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar file that's
> in the classpath

What do you mean by "classpath"?  The CLASSPATH environment variable
must NEVER be set for Tomcat (nor should it be used for any other Java
application, these days), and the command line -cp argument should not
contain any additional jars beyond those set by the Tomcat startup
scripts.  Any jars needed by specific webapps should be in that webapp's
WEB-INF/lib directory (or possibly in shared/lib, if absolutely
necessary).

Note that Tomcat includes its own renamed version of commons-dbcp to
support container-managed DB connection pools; why aren't you using
Tomcat's built-in facility, rather than rolling your own?

> this is running in BusinessObjects' Tomcat 5.0 server

Also note that Tomcat 5.0 is no longer actively supported, having been
supplanted by 5.5 and 6.0.  Since this is a repackaged, unsupported
version of Tomcat, you should discuss the problem with the Business
Objects support group.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.