> From: ratul banerjee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Tomcat stops after client browser in cancelled midway when it
> is loading.

That sounds like the webapp you're running does something inappropriate when it
gets an exception.  Check it for nasties like System.Exit() calls.

> The localhost.log gives :
>
> ClientAbortException:  java.net.SocketException: Connection
> reset by peer:
> socket write error

... which is what you'd expect when the socket is closed.

Tomcat deals with these exceptions correctly.  I've seen plenty of them over
time, in many versions of Tomcat - they're expected.  I have never seen Tomcat
stop after one, which is why I think your application developer has left an
exit call in some exception handling code somewhere.

                - Peter