Nilesh Yadav wrote:
can anyone suggest me regarding the following issue.
it's urgent.
You only need to post your message once. We all saw it the first time and don't want/need the spam of a duplicate message.

environmental situation:
I am working on the hyperion portal HS9; here on this server Two
tomcats(both of :5.0.28) are present;
5.0.28 is a) really old, b) has lots of unpatched security issues and c) is not supported. You need to move to at least 5.5.x and ideally 6.0.x

issue:
In summary. On test server changes to config.properties take effect after a Tomcat restart but in production (distributed servers) you have to re-compile the applications.

here other prod server ProdServerB is considered as virtual for my
application & i have deploy my application only on prodserverA
i don't know whether it is because of distributed environment/not?
This is not standard Tomcat functionality. Something else is providing this for you.

do not the exact cause
can anyone tell/help me, why this is happening like this???
No idea. I suspect it is related to what ever third party tool is responsible for making server B appear to be virtual.

please send me the solution/suggestion regarding this ???
Talk to the supplier of your virtualisation software. This doesn't appear t be a Tomcat issue.

Mark