Ronald Klop schrieb:
I found my problem. Receiver.sendAck is true (by default?), but sender.waitForAck is false (by default?). I set sender.waitForAck true and everything seems to work now. I understand ack should be false everywhere for fastasync, but at least it is working again without buffers filling up and I don't have that many changes in sessions that performance is affected by the ack. I'll change ack to false next week.

A nice feature request would be to let Tomcat auto-negotiate ack settings on startup of the replication.

Thanks for your help.

Ronald.

Thanks for letting us know. The defaults for the two settings should at least be consistent :( We should care about that.

Regards,

Rainer