Hi

Thnx for the initial Reply

The Life Cycle for the WIFI custom web application for AAA is as follows.

1) User Types "www.xyz.com"

2) CISCO ROUTER  Intercepts this requests and reroutes to a WEB container
   as http://<IP>:<PORT> or   http://<IP>   Only  for AAA to be processed.

   [ Note: CISCO Router API's  can only redirect any http requests to
specific IP / Port and not a web application
    hosted on the IP  as http://<IP>:<PORT>/AAAprocess  ]

3) AAA processing is done in the WEB container by the application hosted
as ROOT
  ( Replaced original "ROOT"  with custom web application  ) by default.

4) Once the AAA is processed, we redirect the user to a new Window of
the browser and allow
   the user to  the page requested for Originally (www.xyz.com).

Problem
Load on this  single TOMCAT is building up the CPU for 100% ,as the
subscribers are increasing.

Solution
We need to bring in the Load Balancer with Multiple TOMCAT /APACHE2.x
server.

Hence  we need multiple TOMCAT with ROOT being able to configure to a
APCHE 2X http server.

Is this possible ?

with regards
Karthik