How do I display a thread dump at that point?  What you suggest sounds
correct, this started happening after adding the mailapi.jar and
smtp.jarJavaMail libraries and including code to use them... so I'm
thinking they
don't properly let go of resources for some reason.  Is this a common
problem with those libraries?