> From: Tommy Peterson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: another apache/tomcat/mod_jk/virtual hosting
> question/issue
>
> If I am on the server and enter localhost:8080/nisl4 or
> localhost:8080/nisl3 I get a 500 error saying that something
> can't be compiled. So i guess technicall I can reach the apps.

Er, technically you can't, since you're not getting an app-generated
response.  You need to sort that out before worrying about how to front
end them with httpd.

You'll need to look at the exception logs to find the real cause; the
one you posted is just a wrapper for the real thing, which should also
be somewhere in the log files.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.