Hello - We are using Tomcat 6.0.14, we have some pages that use some nested tags, such as Page A -> Tag A -> Tab B, it's not reclusive problem. We are using the JSP.tag files for this. The problem is on the first request, Page A -> Tag A works fine, however Tag B never appears to be rendered. Now on the second request Page A -> Tag A -> Tab B is all properly executed. Is this a know issue, are there any workarounds, are we doing something that isn't supported/allowed?

Thanks!

-Nate