Hi,

I have just got the PayPal NVP stuff working in my app, but getting it to
work required adding quite a few jars that came with the download from
PayPal.

Trouble is, when I try to reload the app, I get a whole list of exceptions
listed. If I restart Tomcat, the app runs fine. I have tried taking out some
of the jars, but then PayPal doesn't work ( and doesn't necessarily throw an
exception telling you has gone wrong!)

Can anyone suggest what might be happening. It isn't a show-stopper, but it
is inconvenient.

Here is a list of the jars I have added:

activation.jar
bcmail-jdk14-128.jar
bcprov-jdk14-128.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-discovery-0.2.jar
commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
jaxrpc.jar
junit.jar
log4j-1.2.8.jar
log4j.properties
mailapi.jar
paypal_base.jar
paypal_junit.jar
saaj.jar
sax2.jar
xalan.jar
xerces.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar
xpp3-1.1.3.4d_b4_min.jar
xstream-1.1.3.jar

And here are some of the errors:

{ERROR} startup.TldConfig  Exception processing TLD
META-INF/spring-form.tldin JAR at resource path C:\Tomcat
6.0\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib\spring-webmvc.jar in context
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1111).....

{ERROR} startup.TldConfig  Exception processing TLD META-INF/spring.tld in
JAR at resource path C:\Tomcat
6.0\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib\spring-webmvc.jar in context
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1111)....

{ERROR} startup.TldConfig  Exception processing TLD META-INF/c-1_0-rt.tld in
JAR at resource path C:\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib\standard.jar in