Please stop spaming the list. Sending the same question five times in 90 minutes will most likely annoy everyone and reduce the chance to get an answer to an absolute minimum.

Rainer

SriSri schrieb:
 Hi,

   I am trying to find a way to access AJP Queue through JMX. If it is
possible with JMX or any other way let me know. I am using Tomcat 5.5.20 and
I have clusters configured. I want to know whether the AJP Queue is full or
not. Appreciate if anyone has any idea how to go about.

Thanks
Sri