Hi, yes I know the greater question is, why am I running a webserver on
Vista... the reason is that I built a powerful Media center PC which doubles
as a webserver.

Anyway, I upgraded to SP1 at the same time I upgraded to Tomat 6.0.16 --
which fixed some problems I was having configuring Liferay.

But now my deployments of Jurgen Weber's wonderful jFM and jGallery are not
behaving.

The idea is that my users can upload zip files full of photos via jFM, then
hit the directory with jGallery to generate thumbnails and view the album.

Since my last update, jGallery keeps getting a "permission denied" when
manipulating images that were uploaded with jFM.

I made sure there were no handles still on any files.

The odd thing is that all uploaded files are owned by
BUILTIN\Administrators, even though I have the Tomcat service running under
my login ("Pete" -- which is an administrator).

Before my "upgrade", all files uploaded via jFM or manipulated/written by
jGallery were owned by my login "Pete".

UAC is turned off.  Running tomcat from startup.bat does not fix the
problem.

Windows permissions are so lame!

Any ideas?  Thanks!
pete