It *might* be enough, if you at least know what parameters are being used,
to look in Firebug or some similar tool to see what's being transmitted
across the wire... if you're lucky it's something obvious and visible
there and you won't have to hunt it down further back on the server.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Author of "Practical DWR 2 Projects"