Here's another thought:

"ORA-00936: missing expression" means that your Oracle SQL is malformed. If
invalid browser input can cause a malformed SQL, you're potentially
exposing yourself to a SQL injection attack
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL_injection). Try to make sure that your
SQL is constant and only prepared statement's bind variables change based
on the browser request.

Personally, I use Charles Web Debugging Proxy to compare browser requests
coming from different browsers (http://www.xk72.com/charles/)

--
Nicholas Sushkin, Senior Software Engineer
http://www.openfinance.com http://www.wealthinformationexchange.com