On 28/03/2008, at 10:40 PM, Srivastava, Abhay wrote:
Hi Andrew,
    I dn't have experience with either of them. SO which one do you
suggest should be a good selection to start with ?

I prefer postfix - simple and fast and its what I know.

My users don't be reading the mails right now. But, yes I don't want to
restrict that functionality.

If you are only forwarding mails to other domains from your server -
any of postfix, exim or qmail would be ok.

If you want to start delivering mail locally so people can read
it on your sevrers via Pop3/ IMAP - then it gets a lot more complicated -
and you will need to look at things like Courier and Cyrus.

Cheers

Andrew