Hi,
I have a config file for a web application - currently the absolute path is
specified in a java class that's method's are read by a servlet to get the
info in the config file - I want to deploy the webapp on a remote server so
I'd like to remove the absolute path to the file but can't seem to figure
out where to put it so that the class can see it.
Currently it is in WEB-INF and the java file that references it is in
WEB-INF/src/java which is compiled using the -d ../../classes flag so the
resulting class ends up in WEB-INF/classes/tester/test (being in the
tester.test package) - I've tried different combinations and read online
that I could put the entry in the web.xml file? but haven't been able to
find what the syntax would be for that or how I would access it.
I'm using tomcat5 on a linux box.
Thanks