Angelina Talley wrote:
Ideally, it would be. But, I neglected to mention we're running on
Windows Server. That's the other reason I am looking for a
configuration option.

Assuming it is webapp use of System.out that is the problem you could configure swallowOutput="true" for the context - this will redirect stdout and stderr to the context log rather than catalina.out

On 5.0.x the context log should rollover daily and you can run a scheduled task to delete the old ones.

Mark