so maybe your server.xml file still points to the older version, while the JDK
got updated?

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David Crow
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 3:04 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat has stopped working

My Web site was running fine with the following versions of Java:

  JDK 1.4.2.12
  JRE 1.6.0.3

Java is configured to automatically update itself, and so v1.6.0.5 was
downloaded and installed.  The next time I went to use the machine, I was
presented with the following:

  HTTP Status 404
  type status report
  message /iSeriesNavigator/WnServlet
  description The requested resource (/iSeriesNavigator/WnServlet) is not
available
  Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

The URL that I am using is:

http://tulsadev:8080/iSeriesNavigator/WnServlet?system=192.168.200.247&task=schjob

So I guess my question is, what is this WnServlet thing that Tomcat is
complaining about?  Thinking it was a file, I searched for it, but found
nothing.