Hi Chris,

|Remo Liechti wrote:
|| I have the problem that always when I start tomcat in debug mode, and

|| change some java files, tomcat restarts after some seconds after the
|| code was replaced.

|Do you mean that your /webapp/ restarts? Tomcat should not restart
itself for any reason.
Yes, it restarts /webapps

|| How can this be turned off?
|The best you can do is to turn off auto-reload.
Where do I turn of auto reload? Will class files still be published to
tomcat after they changed?

|| I just want my code to be hot deployed and not restarting tomcat.
|You cannot do this unless you hack Tomcat or your webapp to re-load
class files when they change.
Well, using the MyEclipse bundle it works! But not using WTP standard?

Thanks,
Remo

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information and is
therefore addressed to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the
sender and delete this message, if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and punctuality of
this message. The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but does
not guarantee the virus free transmission of this message.