Long story short, as everyone know, jsp files are cached in the work folder of
tomcat. If I modify something in the jsp, I can't see the difference unless I
delete the files under work folder. My problem is that I don't have
rights/access to delete files under that folder. Is there any other way I can
delete those files or tell tomcat not to cache files anymore? I tried
restarting tocmat after I made a change in the jsp, I still see the old one, I
read about the reload=true suggestion but I don't have any "context" tag in the
server.xml. Anyone can give me any other suggestions on this issue?

10x a lot in advance