Hi, all.

I found what I was looking for.  The values that are set when the services
are installed are located in the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\<Service
Name>\Parameters

I changed the path to the new jvm.dll for v1.6_05, and my services came
right up.

Thanks for all of the speedy assistance!
Regards,
Eric B