Hi, all.

I've got a problem that may be with one of three different components, but
the error message is appearing in Tomcat, so I'm posting it here. :-)

I've got two machines, one for Development, and one that acts as a
Development Server:

Dev:
Windows XP Pro
Ant 1.6.5
JDK 1.4.2_17 (Used for building application)
JDK 1.6.0_05 (Used for running Eclipse)
All environment variables set to use the 1.4.2 JDK

Server:
Windows 2000 Pro
JDK 1.4.2_17
Tomcat 4.1.30 (Runs as a service, using the "server" version of jvm.dll")
All environment variables set to use the 1.4.2 JDK

I can build my project on the Dev machine with no problems, but when I ship
the .war over to the Server and attempt to run it, I get the following
error:
An error occurred at line: 24 in the jsp file: /ivr/dialogs/get_dnis.jsp

Generated servlet error:
bad class file: C:\jdk142_17\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/lang/Object.class)
class file has wrong version 48.0, should be 47.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of
the classpath.

Now, I've tried putting a target="1.4" entry into the <javac> tag in
my build file, but it's still happening.  Is there something wrong
with my Tomcat setup, or am I just completely clueless with Ant?

Thanks for the help!
Eric B