Hi,

I haven't used Tomcat before and is the first time I am using it. I have Web
Service that is deployed on Tomcat 5 installed on my local system. Web
Service I am using Spring, Hibernate. The issue I am facing is
after deploying a service all works fine. As soon as I leave the service
idle means I don't make any calls to the Web Service for couple of hours my
Web Service stops working. If I try to invoke a Web Service I get an error
message and looking at the logs I don't see any call to the Web Service so I
end up undeploying and redeploying the Web Service and it starts working and
if I don't invoke the Service for couple of hours it stops working and I
then I have to undeploy and redeploy the Service.

Any idea waht might be the problem where to look. Why the Service keeps
working as long as I keep calling but stops working if I call after couple
of hours. Is there any settings I need to make on Tomcat as I am new to
Tomcat so have no idea where to look.

I did check the log files but don't see any errors either.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks