Hi Chris,

Thanks for the mail. The only thing that changed in my server.xml was
the order, and changed the roleSearch from:

roleSearch="(uniqueMember={0})

roleSearch="(member={0})

Apart from that, I'm a little confused why it works - but it does....

If a user had 3 roles (group1, group2, group3) - (is a member of 3
Windows domain groups) - then I was getting back

CN=CN=group1,CN=xxxx,DC=yyy,DC=zzzz
CN=CN=group2,CN=xxxx,DC=yyy,DC=zzzz
CN=CN=group3,CN=xxxx,DC=yyy,DC=zzzz
group1
group2
group3

So moved onto my next problem, which is why when securing the URL via
HTTPS, everything works great , but IE can no longer 'find' the Java Web
Start application..... And it worked on same port with HTTP. Sigh.
Looking into it.

Rupert.