Hi,

Our tomcat applications use port 8009 to be reached, via apache, on port 80.

Everything works perfectly but tomcat manager cannot be reached as other applications.

We use this syntax in apache config file:
    JkMount /cres default
    JkMount /cres/* default

    JkMount /manager default
    JkMount /manager/* default

With this, cres application can be reached on port 80.
Manager connexion returns an apache server error.

Do you have an idea why manager cannot be reached via apache ?

Thanks

(Port 8080 is blocked by firewall and tomcat no more uses port 8080, commented in server.xml file)

--
Sébastien Moretti
Department of Ecology and Evolution,