From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:41 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat tuning

Tomcat  : 5.0.28
Java   : 1.4.2 SR8
Apache :  2.2.4
Mod_jk   : 1.2.25

Hi everybody,

is there any doc. about the tuning of tomcat ?

Best Regards

Jean-Louis Matéo

viruses.

This message is a CONFIDENTIAL communication.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.

viruses.