I have developed a web application using netbeans and Tomcat 6.0. I have
deplyed the resulting WAR file to a website Host server that is running
Tomcat 5.5. However the JSTL tags are displayed instead of the exposing the
database contents. The application uses a connection pool to connect to the
database. Yes my code works fine because it all worked in the development
environment. Now for my question, is there compatibility between tomcat 5.5
and tomcat 6.0?

Development Tools:

Netbeans: 6.0
Tomcat: 6.0.14