Thanks for replying. I still have not found a solution.
As Filip mentions below. It isn't going to be fixed.

Maybe it is possible to do something with valueBound, valueUnbound events, but
I didn't have time to check it yet.

Ronald.

On Wed Apr 16 12:23:38 CEST 2008 Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>