> From: Fabien D. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[...]
> java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in
> .class file
[...]
> But my i'm trying to run with jdk 6 update 6 classes compiled
> with jdk 6 update 4.

Are you *absolutely certain* you're not running Tomcat with an older JDK, such
as a 1.5 JDK?  If you search your machine for Java installations, is the JDK6
installation the *only* one?  And I do mean search, using find (on UNIX) or
Find Files (on Windows) - don't just look in the obvious places!

What's your JAVA_HOME, if any?  Is it still the same inside Tomcat?

                - Peter