I have been going through the Jasper source code
to figure out how to make it do what I want but
have been unsuccessful. So I thought I would ask
the experts. (Please let me know if there is a
better forum for this particular question.)

I want Jasper to look for JSP and Tag files in a
specific location (e.g. based on a request param);
and then fall back to a default location if the
file is not found. This would be extremely useful
for skinning a webapp.

Any ideas?

-AndyC