It looks like this, but I am not sure the link you gave show that exactly. The time response that I want is show a normal benchmark where there is a option for count time response of application. In this case I want time response for one request, and then I will mesure 10 trace and get the average time response of Tomcat.

I dont if I explain correctly.

The information that show the link it a little bit confusion for me.

Regards

Leon Rosenberg wrote:
http://moskito.anotheria.net/moskitodemo/mui/mskShowAllProducers

this kind of time response?

Leon

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Liang Xiao Zhu