Hi Mark :
You indiated earlier on this thread that a "patch for 6.0.16" is being worked on to fix the v1 cookies issue - any idea when it will be released? Also would appreciate if I can get a bugzila number to track it - I can seem to find it as I searched the bug list.

thanks,
-rajeev

On Mar 20, 2008, at 6:00 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

Ronald Klop wrote:
On Wed Mar 19 23:13:33 CET 2008 Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org > wrote:
Rajeev Angal wrote:
> I misspoke - this is happening on Tomcat 6.0.16 only .
> 6.0.10 is working fine on all browsers.
> > Any pointers highly appreciated.

It is a known issue in 6.0.16. A patch is currently under consideration.

Mark
Is it an issue on any 5.5.x version?

Yes, the latest. It is a side-effect of the recent cookie security fixes so for v0 cookies you can either have secure or working but not both.

One work-around would be to use v1 cookies.

Mark