To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:30 AM
Subject: Tomcat takes 2 hours to start

Hi all,

I have successfully installed Tomcat 5.5.27 over my Solaris system with x86
architecture.
but when i tried to start tomcat it takes almost 2 hours to start.

when i start the server in normal mode with command
" /opt/tomcat/in/catalina.sh  run"
it starts in almost 2 hours.

but with debug mode the server starts in reasonable time and runs fine.

I have only one web application deployed on it except the default
applications shipped with
tomcat server.

does anyone knows what is wrong.

Thanks.