Hello,

on

is for parameter MaxThreads written:

"The maximum number of request processing threads to be created by this
Connector, which therefore determines the maximum number of simultaneous
requests that can be handled. If not specified, this attribute is set to 200."

Could You please tell me what exact a "request" is?

Does it mean that when I have e.g. MaxThreads=20, 100 users can use my webapp
if only 20 of them at the same time request data from the webapp and the others
drink coffee?

Is it the same when i have session based sso login?

Thank You kindly
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free