I am having trouble with a JSP/Spring application that allows users to upload
files.  I am running Tomcat 6.0.14 and I am utilizing commons file upload
1.2.  I get an error anytime I try to upload a file that is greater than
2GB. I set serverFileUpload.setFileSizeMax() to Long.MAX_VALUE and that
doesn't work.  Is this a browser limitation or a Tomcat limitation?  Can I
get around it without creating an applet or using some sort of ftp service?
The application is hosted on a Windows 2003 64 bit server.

Thanks!