I have been trying to connect tomcat 6.0.16 (using JVM 1.5.0_15) on windows
32 bit platform to connect to apache web server httpd 2.0.59 with mod_jk.

I have defined the following entries in my worker.properties:
workers.tomcat_home
workers.java_home
ps

I loaded the mod_jk.so  as follows: LoadModule    jk_module
modules/mod_jk.so

I defined all the mod_jk related directives in my httpd.conf

# Where to find workers.properties
JkWorkersFile
# Where to put jk shared memory
JkShmFile
# Where to put jk logs
JkLogFile
# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
JkLogLevel    debug

# Select the timestamp log format

# Send servlet for context /examples to worker named worker1
JkMount  /* worker1

In httpd.conf I have a section for <virtualhost>

When the app server and web server are started a fresh "mod_jk.conf" is
generated under TOMCAT_HOME/conf/auto - this file has the listing for my
application and other tomcat apps as follows:
JkMount /app1 ajp13
    JkMount /app1/* ajp13

    JkMount /host-manager ajp13
    JkMount /host-manager/* ajp13

    JkMount /docs ajp13
    JkMount /docs/* ajp13

    JkMount /manager ajp13
    JkMount /manager/* ajp13

But when I try to access my application as http://localhost/app1
<http://localhost/app1>  all I get in mod_jk.log is

[Fri May 02 11:08:02 2008] [5588:944] [debug] mod_jk.c (2740): Initialized
mod_jk/1.2.26
[Fri May 02 11:24:01 2008] [5588:4972] [debug] mod_jk.c (3033): missing uri
map for localhost:/app1
[Fri May 02 11:24:01 2008] [5588:4972] [debug] mod_jk.c (3190): missing uri
map for localhost:/app1

I am unable to even access the tomcat manager application as
http://localhost/manager/html <http://localhost/manager/html>

Need some pointers or help here!

Anurag                  301-296-3838

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.